Tango Roller 2.2m Kit
- 1.0m Tango Track
- 1.2m Tango Track with centre mount
- 100mm or 75mm bowl
- 2 x 28mm Spigots
- 2 x Monopods for centremounted stabilisation ONLY
- 2 x Magnetic end stops
- 3 x Sleepers with floor leveling feet
- Tango Roller dolly
- Universal fluid head tie down
- 1.5m Tango Track
- 150mm or Mitchell head adaptors
- 28mm Spigots with angle ball joints for sloped angle shoots
Taking the same approach as the legendary and benchmark setting TwinDolly, the Tango system is designed for camera weighing up to 15kg / 33lbs.
The weight limitation is due to a much lighter design than its big brother.Therefore the base kit weighs as little as 8kg / 17.6lbs and includes a 1.20m length of track and a Tripod adapter allowing the track to be mounted on a Tripod, the Tango roller and the end stops.
Extendable from 1.2m to 2m without any 'bump' at the connecting points.
The Tango roller can also be operated upside down in an under slung mode.